Sunday 14 March 2010

Survivor's guide: day 5

This day has been a long one.  I haven't left my house.  There was no need.

I've been preparing for finals all day.  I make power points to study from.  Works better than flash cards for me. I have most of my classes all worked out.  I just have to go over the slides.  Staying focused on my work makes it easier for me to be without the better part of me.

Video chatting also helps.  At least I get to see her.

Today I cleaned house.  First time I have had to do that all on my own.  Most of the time I just clean a few things.  Laura does most of it.  I try and get her to let me help but she likes doing it leaving me with the dishes (sometimes) and garbage duty.  I love her so much.  She reminds me every week about garbage even though I know I have to take it out.  I love her for that.  Not a nagging way at all but a simple reminder.  How can I forget the one chore I have?  I do it so Laura doesn't have to.  She hates the dishes and garbage most.  So I get to show her my love when I do that.  At least I hope she knows that.

Well it is late and I need to finish the last few slides of my study guide.  I think I need to come up with another project while my wife is away as I've nearly finished my other project.

5 days down 44 to go.

1 comments:

Laura said...

I like to remind you. It's just another of my duties :) Just like you already know that I love you but I tell you anyway...

I love you.