Monday 22 March 2010

Survivor's guide: day 14

The days just seem to pass too quickly.  In a week I start school again.  Tomorrow morning I fly back to California.  It will be nice to get back home.  I always need a break from my vacations.

Tomorrow will be interesting as i will be riding public transit on my very own for the first time.  Usually my better half takes care of that.  I've only ever really been on public transit in the UK with my lovely better half.  I just hope I don't get lost.

I had a fun time here in Seattle.  I will miss it that is for sure but there is something about going home that is exciting.  Of course the home will be empty and cold.  Supposedly I have a package or two that will be waiting for me when i get home.  That make it worth while I suppose.  I really wish I were in the UK.  But running away from things doesn't make them go away.  All you are left with is something to chase you.

I'm not excited about changes being made here in the states.  Really it is unconstitutional to force people to "buy" something even if it is for there own good.  It is like telling me what religion I have to believe or worship, or forcing me to exercise.  I wish Laura were here.  I could hug her and things would be much better, even if things are crap.

I miss Laura.  I am still looking for another project to do for my wife.  I hope I can find something before I run out of stuff with my current projects.  Cryptic I know but Laura reads this blog (more regularly than I do) and I can't have her figuring out what it is I am doing.  Of course knowing my wife like I do she is just pretending that she doesn't know when really she does.

Well it is off to bed for me.  Oddly enough I am looking forward to getting home to clean up a bit.

0 comments: