Friday 12 March 2010

Survivor's guide: day 4

I can hardly believe it has only been 4 days since my wife and I have been apart.  I miss her dearly and she misses me.

I'm running out of stuff for project appreciation.  I didn't realize I would get through it that fast.  I guess I have been missing her more than I realized.  Fortunately I have school to keep me busy and that it has been doing.
I have seven finals to take next week and I need to get loads of studying done.  Surprisingly though I don't feel overly worried about any of the finals.

I finished the leftovers from Laura's parting meal.  I love mandarin chicken from Panda Express.  The sloppy joes I made last night were good but didn't taste the same as when Laura is here.  I make them for myself mostly but for some reason when she is here they taste better.  I guess she must put something in it that I am not aware of.

I wonder how tomorrow will be.  Usually I wake up, hope on the computer three hours before Laura wakes up.  When she comes out of the bedroom I run down the hall and give her a great big boasie.  Tomorrow will be the first Saturday I won't be doing that.  Saturday is also the day I have set aside for clean up.

My wife was worried the house would be a mess as soon as she left but I think I have done an alright job.  I had her leave me a list of things to do.  I'm looking forward to it actually.

Well I need to get back to my studies.  Can't fail out while my wife is away.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Nope, you gotta keep making me proud man-o. It feels like I've been gone much longer than I have been.