Sunday 28 March 2010

Survivor's guide: day 20

So Sunday dinners with Laura and I are kind of fancy.  We try and make them a little nicer compared to the rest of the week.  It was something her mum did so we just picked it up.  Last week I didn't have to worry about it cause I was in Seattle and the week before I think I failed at that.  French toast pizza does not count as fancy.  Today though I did much better.  And found another heart sticky note Laura left behind.  I had risotto for the first time, and it is pretty tasty.  Granted it was out of a box but I think it is something I will try and make on my own.  I also had Jamaican Chicken stuff (it was from a bag, precooked) with mashed potatoes (I know it doesn't really go with rice) and corn.  My plate was colorful.

I finished up my 3rd project for Laura.  I have another one already lined up.  Laura is going to have so much stuff she won't know what to do with it.  I don't know if she'll have a place to keep it all.

So I think the sticky note I found has to be one of the last ones, it was on the risotto box.  I haven't thrown any of them away.  I try and keep them where I find them.  In this case though I had to move the note, I stuck it in a journal I've been writing poetry for Laura in.  I figure that was an appropriate place to put it.

Laura starts her 3rd block of school tomorrow.  It has math, which she loathes, but I know she will do just fine.

The end of my break is here and I'm sad to see it come.  I really enjoyed being able to talk to Laura for most of my day.  At least I can text her, thank you gmail.

Well I'm away to get some sleep.

20 days down 29 to go.  Almost half way.

2 comments:

Laura said...

That actually looks pretty good, lover. The risotto is a bit weird but did it taste good?

Stuart said...

Yeah it tasted good. I imagine it would taste much better not from a box