Wednesday 24 March 2010

Survivor's guide: day 16

I was thinking my days without school and without Laura were going to be long and hard.  Surprisingly these days seem to be going faster than when school is in.  Who would have thought that being at school then coming home would make the alone time seem longer?  Not that my days don't go by quick while I am in school I just thought that while on my own things would be longer.

I love my wife so much.  We had a good chat today.  She made a few videos about her day.  Today she had blood drawn for testing and sometime later she'll be going to have an ultrasound done.  We are hoping it is something they can take care of quickly.  We really want her to get better.  She deserves it.

I did some shopping for myself.  When I filled the basket I noticed it was mostly boxed foods.  I did stop by the vegetable stand though and picked up some good stuff.  Fresh berries and such.

I miss my parents elliptical machine already.  I did some exercise video today and I'm sore.  Mostly at the joints. I need to stretch.

Well I'm off to write my wife.  Then to bed.

16 down 33 to go.  Praying Laura doesn't have to extend her visit.

0 comments: