Saturday 24 April 2010

Survivor's guide: day 47

I am so excited about being with my wife again I totally forgot to blog last night.

The final count down has come.  With each passing moment m mead spins faster and faster as if it going to spin right off.  My head is buzzing with excitement of finally getting to hold my wife.  I love her so much.  My heart is pounding and feels as if going to burst right out of my chest.  Just thinking of her gets me all wound up now.  I though that this would be easing up as time went on.  That it would be hardest at the beginning then I would adjust.  Completely different from what I expected.

I love my wife.  I am glad to have her in my life and I am so glad she will be back in my arms soon.

47 days down, 2 left.  It went by faster than I expected upon looking back.

0 comments: