Sunday 11 April 2010

Survivor's guide: day 34

Well only two more weekends without my wife.

I'm so ready to have her back with me.  It feel incomplete, as if a part of me has been ripped from me.  More than just a part of my body.  It is as if a part of my very being is missing.  I know it is cheesy but it is true.  I need my wife just like I need food or water.  I never thought I could let someone so deeply into my life.  What a wonder that is.

I had dinner with friends tonight.  It was tasty, tomato soup with cheese, avocado, green onion and cheese.  Really tasty.  Corn chips were also involved.

This Friday my sisters and parents will be with me for the weekend.  I am really looking forward to it.  At least I won't be spending the weekend alone.

Church was good today, it is almost every Sunday really.  Only gets ruined when I do something.  While I am a little behind on my scripture reading goal I think I am pretty close.  I'm midway through 1 Samuel.

Well I'm off.  I need sleep.

34 days down, 15 days to go!

0 comments: