Sunday 4 April 2010

Survivor's guide: day 27

Happy Easter.  Today was the last day of general conference.  I always like general conference.  Didn't used to but I've grown to it.

I had a wonderful time chatting with my wife today.  I made her a little video with some of our summer fun.  We always have adventures and I'm looking forward to this summer break.  We will be heading up to Oregon to visit with my grandparents and see my two sisters.  They both graduate this week.  It is quite exciting.  We also have a dear friend who is graduating and then moving on to podiatry school.  He'll make a good doc.

I had a good easter dinner.  Left over grilled cajun chicken.  I am a real big fan of cajun food.

Tuesday Laura goes in for an ultrasound to see if they can spot the cause of her side pain.  Odd thing.

I did laundry this weekend.  Laura usually does it.  She likes fabric softener.  I'm not really bothered one way or another but I found myself missing the smell because it reminds me of her.  I used some today.  Now if I could just find a way to get a hug from her I would be set.  Both of us miss it.

Good thing is we are fast running out of days apart.

27 day down, 22 to go

0 comments: