Sunday 4 April 2010

Survivor's guide: day 26

Not a very exciting day.  I did watch general conference which was really good.

I got to chat with Laura.  She came on pretty late in the morning (I was up way early).  Laura was baking all sorts of goodies with her mom.  I thought I might not get the chance to chat with her.  It was really distressing seeing as I was looking forward to it all week.  She finally did get on and we had a good chat and such.  She distracted me so I missed the last session of conference today, but I'll get both tomorrow.

Lava Lite 14.3" Lava Lamp - White/Pink/Pink Chrome BaseI gave Laura a gift I picked up for her.  A lava lamp.  She loves the darn things.  I was going to keep it as a surprise for when she got back.  She sent the cupcakes though so I wanted to give her something in return.  She loved it.  I don't think she was expecting it at all.  She loves pink so there you go.  It looks cooler in real life than in the picture.

Well that was my day in a nutshell.  Time to write Lor a poem.

26 days down, 23 to go

0 comments: