Thursday 22 April 2010

Survivor's guide: day 45

So I knew today Laura and I may not get to chat much cause she had a busy day in Aberdeen with an old school friend.  I also knew she was going to have an early train to catch so I wasn't really expecting to chat with her much or have much communication with her at all.  I was pleasantly surprised to have an e-mail from her.  It just made my day.

On top of that she was able to hope on and say goodnight before she went to bed.  It was the end to the perfect communicative day for me anyway.

So my projects for Laura are about to come to an end.  I need to come up with one more really good one to have one project per week.  I just have to find something good that also doesn't interfere with school work.  It is definitely a challenge.  It is going to be so nice having my wife back again.

45 days down, 4 more to go.

0 comments: