Friday 2 April 2010

Survivor's guide: day 25

So today I came home to a package on my step.  What I found are pictures above.  I cupcake set.  It is pretty cool.  Of course I assume my wife got them for me but it did have her name on it.  I'll be eating them so Laura if you want them you better speak up quickly.  This week went by fast enough.  My first week of school of the new quarter done and over with.  Rough week but I've made it through everything all right.

I had a great dinner, pictured below.  Blackened chicken with grilled onions on the mashed potatoes.  I also finished off my risotto.  That was really good stuff, would have made Laura happy to have it.  She's probably salivating right now.  Yum!

Tomorrow is general conference for us Mormons.  I'll get to chat with my wife all weekend.  I look forward to that.  

Today On my way home from school I saw a car that had some how driven over the side walk and into bushes, facing down hill.  It was really odd cause of where the accident happened it seemed an improbable event.  Doesn't look like anyone was hurt which is a good thing.

Well I'm digging into those cupcakes.

25 days down, 24 to go

1 comments:

Laura said...

Oh you DID get them! YAY! Tell me they were tasty. What was your fave?