Saturday 10 April 2010

Survivor's guide: day 33

I skipped yesterday I know but I got busy.

Today went by pretty quick.  I studied mostly and played some tiger golf on the wii.  It was a nice break.

I got a lot of cleaning done as well.  Laura will be glad to come home to only a small disaster instead of the one she was expecting.

Next weekend my family will be in town.  I got all the food I needed to make a dish we like from bajio.  Sweet green chili chicken, really good.  Laura found the recipe and it will be my first time making it so I am hoping it all works out well.  I'll post some picture of it when I make it.

I hung out with some friends today from church,  I'll be having dinner with them tomorrow too.  It will be nice seeing as it will be a meal that is not out of a box.  I don't know what it is but I am getting a little tired of mac and cheese so I am sure it will be better than that.  yum.

Not long now before I am reunited with my other half.

33 days down, 16 left.  Hoora!

1 comments:

Laura said...

I haven't had mac and cheese out a box for some time. Will you humour me and have it for dinner when I get back? ;)