Sunday 18 April 2010

Survivor's guide: day 41

So dinner was absolutely fabulous.  I'm tooting my own horn as I made it but really it was good.

Today ends the visit of my family.  We have been playing games and enjoying the weather.  I'm glad they stopped by but at the same time there departure is signifies the nearness of the end of my singleness.  Hooray for that.

The meal I made cost the same as if you were to buy it for two people and fed more than the 5 of us.  Very filling very yummy.  Bajio is where we used to get this.

Iceland's volcano seems to be settling.  I'm hoping it isn't getting ready for a big show.  Laura is worried about getting stranded in Amsterdam.  Rather she is getting prepared in case it happens, both of us feel as if there is nothing to worry about.

41 days down, 8 to go.

0 comments: