Thursday 15 April 2010

Survivor's guide: day 38

Steadily the days drop as the return of my wife grows ever nearer.  Of course there is is a twist in the story.A little country covered in ice (at least during the winter), known as Iceland, has a volcano going off. This is not great new for its inhabitants but it effects my wife because all flights have been cancelled in and out of the UK.  The volcanic ash contains silica which is no good for engines, particularly when the engine is in the air keeping people up in the air.

Tomorrow my family arrives.  I'm looking forward to that, though they do disturb my usual weekend webcam chat with Laura.

Early night for me, I have an early morning.  Also I have some studying to finish up.

38 days down, 11 more to go (if the volcano cooperates).

0 comments: