Thursday 7 January 2010

welcome to 2010

Finally made it to the year 2010 and in some ways I am really disappointed.  I mean I remember growing up watching the TV and they had all sorts of cool things we'd be doing in 2010.  Where are the hover cars?  Laser pistols? What about the colony on the moon and faster than light travel.  Aside from that though 2010 isn't that bad I suppose.  On a more serious note I've decided to make some goals for myself this year instead of the usual  new years resolutions that don't even last 24 hours for me before I miss them.  While the list is still a work in progress I have a few ready to go.

The first of which I plan on writing more consistently on the blog.  I have a few to maintain but I don't maintain those well either.  This year I have decided I need to be better at this.  It feels odd writing about myself and what I do all day.  I didn't want to write anything boring so I didn't write at all. I was comparing myself to my wife's blog and I've decided to write for me and anyone who wants to read along is more than welcome

Secondly I have never read the bible from start to finish so I'm going to do that this year.  I figured out that if I read 5 pages a day I'll finish by the new year.  I just hope I make it past Genesis :S.

I had a third but I can't remember it right now... perhaps that should be a goal of mine...

1 comments:

Laura said...

I think you're great and I can't wait til we can live on the moon together :) Here's to 2010, I think it's going to be one of our best years, lover :)