Wednesday 27 January 2010

Exercise

So today was the first midterm in systemic physiology for me.  It was harder than I thought it would be.  I forgot the professor likes to ask choose all that apply questions.  I'm just hoping I passed.

I've been working out with my wife.  It has been a lot of fun.  We laugh a lot because of some of the ridiculous motions I make when trying to get down a certain sequence.  Fortunately it is my wife so I don't feel awkward about it.  I like exercising at home rather than in a public area.  I hate the feeling that everybody is watching me.  Granted probably nobody is and everyone else may feel exactly the same but I still dislike the feeling of being watched.  Especially if it is one of those class type thing, aerobics or the like, where I feel like a goof ball for doing the darn movements.  Bleh.  I hope to trim my gut down a bit, I mean it would be nice when I do a curl if a keg doesn't appear.  Also I have been told that chiropractic is an athletic event that we need to be in shape for.  I think I'll just invent a machine...

0 comments: