Thursday 25 February 2010

Has it really been six years?

Next week is a big day for my wife and I.  We'll be celebrating our sixth year anniversary.  Time has flown by so quickly.  We've had lots of fun together and we work well together.  Laura was so excited about marrying me she didn't even let me propose.  Truth be told she mugged be for the ring in the middle of a dark park in Scotland.  I should have known then the trouble I was getting myself into but what can I say?  I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.  We are planning on seeing Alice in Wonderland which should be lots of fun.

Most of our married life I have been a student and Laura has recently taken it upon herself to go to school.  She is currently a 4.0 student.  In my opinion that deserves some sort of reward but we don't have the money to do that so I guess having food will have to be the treat for good grades.  It's not much dear I know but you can eat this week :P.

Tomorrow is a big day for Laura.  I'm finally letting her meet one of my class mates.  I just hope she can behave herself.  Rarely can i take her out in public with her behavior.  Speaking with a "fake" British accent, being so polite and all that.  I've tried getting her to cut back but she is steadfast.  Oh well I love her to bits anyway.

Yesterday I had a super hard exam and I did really well on it.  I was so glad I passed.  Well off to class again.  Though it is a bit of a joke this class...

4 comments:

Laura said...

Haha! Thank you. You rascal!

Lindsay said...

it's true.. that wife of yours is a tricky one. i think she's been influencing my Lucas because he's been EXTRA rascally lately. give her a hug for me.... right now!

Cortney said...

Oh and I am sooo glad I finally got to meet her! She's just a doll! And she IS very polite, except when she's making fun of you. But you kind of deserve it. :P

Stuart said...

Oddly enough I love it when she makes fun. It really isn't all that mean and most of the time she is just playing. I think...

Lindsay I did give her a hug. When Laura gets back we'll have to do something with the three of you.