Thursday 4 February 2010

Busy week

I can hardly believe that it has nearly been a week since my last post.  I have midterms and it just kills all my time.  So for a quick recap on my week.  Monday's traffic was cruddy.  I have no idea what happened but it turned my twenty minute commute into an hour long one.  It was ridiculous.  Tuesday I had an exam in intro. to research and it was really hard.  I studied for it, I thought I put in enough study time, and sat on the exam only to feel as if I hadn't studied at all.  Yesterday I got my first exam back from biochem and found that I don't have to drop out of school as I got an A on the thing.  Also on the commute home I heard a fellow commuter going deaf.  You know the ones I'm talking about, the fellows that play their music so loud it sounds like you have a set of headphones on high with a subwoofer that gives you a nice massage with every beat.

Which brings me to today, and just minutes ago I finished my first anatomy lab exam for the day.  I have another later.  I'm sure I'll pass both.  I'm studying for another exam I have tomorrow as well.  Fortunately amongst all the chaos I have Tiger Woods Golf 10 for the Wii, which I play with my dad, and a loving wife who helps control the chaos of daily life.  I mention my wife last because her taking care of the house and me and such is most important.  Best for last.  I know it may be odd but it is how I think.  My wife understands.

Next week is going to be the same but that is okay.  I feel ready for my exams.  So my wife has this uncanny ability to pick some one out of the crowd and become friends with them.  Doesn't matter who.  She'll get in touch with famous people, and semi famous people, and  after a few exchanges she's talking to them like they were old friends.  I think it has to do with some form of mind control but I am unable to prove it at this point.  It would be really handy for my own business when I start my practice.  Maybe I could bottle it up and sell it.

Well back to the grindstone.  Too much to do and so little time.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Good luck with the rest of your exams!

Beth Adams said...

Hope all those tests went well! Dad loves playing with you. It really helps with all the stress at work and it's especially fun for him because it's with you! =)