Thursday 18 October 2007

Spinning...

Upon reading the title of this blog a few things may have come to mind. One could have been that exercise thingo, obviously I am not too knowledgeable about that. Another could have been a bunch of people getting dizzy and getting sick. But would you have pictured an 22 year old hopping onto the back of an 18 year old and being spun around? How about the other way around? If that is would you pictured then I suppose you ought to discontiune reading and skip the moives because I'm sure the image you thought up will be less hilarious than the two videos I will have available here for your veiwing pleasure. For those of you less imaginative folks out there, myself included, enjoy the clips provided. This all came about when I was spinning my Nephew around and after a good spin and getting him dizzy letting him walk around like a little drunk 2 1/2 year old. He loved it. It was his mother's idea (who just created a blog so this is dedicated to her I suppose) to spin me around and then I would spin her. Needless to say the outcome was funny...


This first one is Beki spinning me. The second one is me putting Beki to shame by spinning her faster...

4 comments:

Laura said...

Bwahahaaah! That was so much fun. Beki was spinning you sooo slow and I thought you were going to spin her right of your back you were going so fast. It was funny.

beki said...

oh my.....i almost peed myself when i saw those on your blog and dave thinks i need to be locked away. i miss those games!
we had hunners of fun!
heart beekkkee

Laura said...

I just noticed that you edited one of those videos! You RASCAL! You took out the part where the phone rings and it's our downs neighbour asking us to keep the noise down! You RASCAAAL!

Stuart said...

I didn't post the one where the neighbor calls.