Thursday 25 October 2007

Got Twins?

I suppose more than anything this post is mainly for my sister-in-law Beki. As you may know from reading my wife's blog Beki was pregnant with twins. The long wait is over both as they were born earlier this week almost a month and a half early and they are both healthy and strong. Laura and I are looking forward to meeting the twins and seeing the rest of her family again. We are already trying to get over to Scotland again for a summer internship. We really miss being with Laura's family. I'm an uncle three times over in only two births how cool is that. Laura was told by our nephew Cameron about having two new little sisters. When Laura said we were trying to get money to come and visit he had the answer ready for her. "You get it from the bank and then you get on the plane to come and visit. Don't forget to bring Stuart." that was about the gist of it anyway. So I now have two nieces by the names of Willow and Daisy. Well if all things go according to plan (and unfortunately the success rate of things going to plan is a bit low) we'll be in Scotland for Christmas 2008. I most definitely hope things go according to plan...

2 comments:

Laura said...

I most definately hope we get over to meet them too. I'm practically dying with excitment!

Unknown said...

I hope Beki sends pictures soon!!!