Sunday 30 November 2008

Thanksgiving break is over...

I had a fun filled week that's for sure. I went to my first NBA basketball game with my Uncle Monday night and played lots with my cousins. It was lots of fun. The wife and I went to the lights at temple square for the first time this year. It was really nice. The week went by in a hurry and I have only two more weeks until Christmas break. Which means we'll been in Scotland that much sooner. I don't know why we have that week long break and then two weeks till the semester is over, I wish they would just let us out a week earlier in December. Oh well. I think I need another vacation...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm glad you guys had fun in Utah! I would really like to hang out with you guys sometime soon, but I don't know that that will happen. I am so incredibly busy. I agree that it's a little wierd to have such a long break with only two weeks left. It really kind of sucks for my acting class. Anyway, love you guys. Hope to see you soon!!!

Laura said...

You do need another vacation and that you shall have! I think the last two weeks of school will fly by like Thanksgiving break, don't fret.

Love,
The Wife

PS. I'm not sure how I feel being referred to as "the wife".