Monday 22 September 2008

Utterly Sick...

Today the wife an I woke up about a quater after five, we've been sick all day. We were blessed to be visited be two of the members of our ward. They were of great help to us. I really dislike whatever bug we got, not fun at all. Just a general malais we vomiting. I just pray my wife can get a good-night's rest so hopefully she'll be feeling better tomorrow. I'd give up my own health for her if I could.

Today also killed a running streak I was quite proud of. I hate vomiting, I mean I REALLY HATE it. Not that I think anyone out there likes vomiting. The last time I threw up was 13 years ago or so. Well maybe I can go another 13 years. Here's hoping to that...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey stu, you can be whatever you want to be. You don't need to be a dentist go on and do something else if you want. What about a medical examiner? anyway find something you like. Nothings easy especially not now. Just hang in there. Oh and could you e-mail me my google password since you set that up for me, or should I just make another account? Love you lots. Mom