Friday 30 October 2009

Happy Halloween


Well it is halloween and I thought I'd celebrate b y posting a picture of my x-rays.
Well I have a straight neck, it should be a little more curved, but that is my neck and head.
So I've been getting some texts occasionally from someone with a cell company based in alaska. Today they sent me a picture of a couple fishing, looked like the husband (I'm guessing here) was reeling in a big one. Anyways I have no clue who they are and I proceed at an attempt to inform the individual I am not who they think I am. the conversation went as follows:
Me: Great picture but I think you have the wrong number... Really. I don't know these people (referring to the aforementioned people in the picture) :s
Alaska: I know dis is u!
Me: I know who I am but I don't know who you are. Really...
Alaska: Hmmm I will have to verify... Glad u know who u are :)
Me: Wish you will on find who it is you are after

Thus ending the conversation. I was kind of hoping it was some friend pulling a practical joke but alas no. Well have a happy ghoulish night tomorrow. Again I make the commitment to try and maintain this blog better. I have another blog at http://chirostu.blogspot.com/ all about my experience at chiropractic school. Catch you all later.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Why do you have an x-ray of your neck?

Stuart said...

I actually have a full spine x-ray. They took it during my admission into the chiropractic clinic as a student patient. They needed it to know if people can practice on me in the future.