Tuesday 25 December 2007

Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! It has been an absolute fantastic day. We woke up around 7:30 this morning and we mostly watched my Cousins open up all their presents. They had quite the amount of loot to open. Laura and I had quite a few gifts exchanged between us as well. I think my favorite gift came from Laura, the First two seasons of "The Office". A close second, if not tied with, is a gift from my mom "Fire Emblem" for the Wii. I liked all the gifts I received they were all well thought out and I really enjoyed them. I even enjoyed all the clothing I received which is a rarity. I'm not much of a clothes person and if I'm getting it as a gift for Christmas it had better e something good and they all were.

Laura's favorite gift was from me. I got her a new digital camera. It was really nice and she loved it lots. She was so excited about it. I'm really glad she liked it.

We spent time playing together and eating. My aunt made a fantastic meal. Really yummy side dished and stuff. Mmm...

Now Christmas night has come and I am truly sleepy. It has been a wonderful day and very tiring. I was Santa's helper in building up some of the gifts that needed putting together last night. It was lots of fun. I can't wait for next year... Pictures to come later...

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I like your background! Hooray for Mario!

Unknown said...

So does this mean we'll never see you at home for Christmas again?

Unknown said...

Oops! I forgot to tell you that I love your background. It brings back many happy memories of the first Nintendo we got you guys. Remember when we made you all go to bed because we said it was late and then Dad and I would stay up and play Dr. Mario until it was so late dad wasn't sure he would be able to get up in the morning? Good times! Just think about all the things you'll get to do to/with your kids. We love playing with you.